Business Unit CS-Corporate & Operational Services
Town / City Heysham
Contract Type Regional
Employment Type Full time regular
Assignment Category (Fixed Term?) No
Hours of Work per Week 40
Reasons for Position Opening Replacement-Leaver
Offer Salary Range 26000- 30000
Purpose of Role
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Multiskilled who is electrically Biased but has Air Conditioning / HVAC knowledge and experience. This is a mobile role to cover the Lancashire area and will be working on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts that we have in that area.
The role is a mobile position working within a confined radius of the Lancashire area (No Nationwide Travel) and can include working on client sites in a high street environment. The role is predominately working Monday to Friday Days with overtime for Weekends available.
The Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
- Behave in Line and promote company values
Key Knowledge, Experiences & Skills
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 - Testing & Inspection
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
Must have - Base electrical qualifications C&G Part A & B
- Or - C&G 236 pt1 & pt2
- Or - NVQ 2330 L2 & L3
- Or - AM1 & AM2
Must have Refrigeration Gas Handling C&G F Gas 2079 Cat 1 or CITB F Gas J11 and experience in AC / HVAC maintenance
In Return Engineers will receive a competitive salary as well as:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
- Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities