Health & Safety Administrator
This company is currently seeking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator to join their major civil engineering project at Hinkley Point C in West Somerset.
Your key activities will include:
- Provide administrative support with a bias to Health and Safety.
- Administer Health and Safety document review process and schedules.
- Liaise with other internal delivery teams to obtain Health & Safety performance and compliance information.
- Update and maintain all Health and Safety system platforms ensuring data accuracy is maintained.
- Assist with the preparation/ collation of data for detailed monthly Health & Safety reports.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Other duties as required by the Health & Safety Manager.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- A keen interest in Health and Safety (previous experience is not essential).
- Knowledge and experience of Health & Safety is preferable.
- Successful experience of working in a general administration support role.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- An ability to determine priorities and act on own initiative.