You will be providing support to the project management team by monitoring the status of project quality system documents, the local audit programme, close out of corrective actions associated with NCR register in order to promote the successful completion of the project.
Your key activities will include:
• Monitor the preparation and operation of the project management plan.
• Report to agent on the effectiveness of the system and implementation of the PMP.
• Assist project staff in preparing procedures required by the project and the PMP.
• Report on suitability of subcontractor and supplier quality systems.
• Control the numbering and issue of quality management system documents including procedures, method statements, checklists, registers of NCR's, correction and corrective actions.
• Monitor the implementation of the quality system procedures by the site team, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Maintain programme of audits and monitor close out of corrective actions.
• Cooperate with staff and client representatives to ensure that problems of quality are solved promptly and cost effectively.
• Surveillance of compliance with site procedures, method statements and the preparation of inspection records to ensure that staff have comprehensive and complete records for work completed.
• Fulfil the role of guide for audits carried out by external bodies or clients.
• Report monthly on the current status of the project systems, concerns etc.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
• Successful experience as Quality Manager in a variety of civil engineering projects.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.