A large engineering construction group is looking for an Assistant TBM Shift Boss to work on a large tunnelling project spanning almost 10 km. The purpose of the Assistant TBM Shift Boss is to lead, coordinate and manage tunnelling operations, including TBM performance and parameters, logistics, manpowers and tunnelling related issues in compliance with QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment) and project requirements.
The duties the Assistant TBM Shift Boss will be responsible for include:
- Supervisng and directing the backup & logistics operation of the TBM as laid out in the various tunnelling methods statements, guidance notes as per the instruction of the TBM Mentor Shift Boss.
- Supervising & Coordinating the labour & equipment for assembly & disassembly of the TBM with the assistance of the specialist E&M staff members.
- Interface with the Assistant TBM Operator to arrange & manage the logistical supply of materials for the TBM tunnelling operation.
- Participate in hyperbaric works and manage as a person in charge for hyperbaric works on the TBM as required
- Assist in troubleshooting & repair of the TBM as required