Candidate will be based on site for our JTC Service Tunnel @ Jurong Island project. He/She should have experience in designs, constructions for deep shafts and pipe jacking works, site investigations, instrumentation and monitoring works and grouting works.
- Familiar with geotechnical investigations both in soil & rock.
- Supervise and observe soil layering for the soil investigation work to carry out by the contractor; supervise the instrumentation installation & monitoring; Supervise the pile load tests.
- Observe and determine the termination toe level of the secant bore piles.
- Observe and monitor of results of the settlement readings during excavation and reporting to PE(GEO) to sign off permit to proceed excavation to next level
- Observe and monitor of settlements during tunnel boring and alert the construction to before it hit alert level
- Resolve all the geotechnical matters for construction and
- Well familiar with all approved code of practices
- At least 10 years of relevant engineering experience respectively in supervision of tunnelling projects.