Interested in being part of a team for a tunnel construction project from A to Z?
Are you qualified and passionate about the industry?
Then you are lucky because we are on the lookout for an Erector Operator based in the UK!
The Tunnelling division of iPS have been operating in the market serving our clients worldwide since the late 1990’s. As a result the projects of our department can vary a lot. We work with mechanised tunnelling, utilising Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) for road, rail and water tunnels. In the upcoming months, the project demand is increasing and therefore we are looking for new skilled electricians. If you want to work within the tunnel industry as an Erector Operator, you are in the best place!
• Carry out work safely in accordance with the Company’s HSE policies;
• Coordinate ring building, etc.;
• Previous experience with HK erectors;
• Ensure the safety of ring builders during ring build;
• Communicating and reporting back to Shift supervisor.
• UK / Irish nationality or UK work permit;
• Fluency in English is mandatory;
• CPCS card;
• Safety Critical Medical (preferred);
• TSTS & TEEP tickets (preferred).
What we offer
Long term opportunities; Full time job, minimum 10 hours per shift; You will earn a competitive salary; Before, during and after the project we will support you with any issue.
If you’re interested please apply below. If a match occurs we will contact you directly. In case you have any questions feel free to reach us at 0800-756-2422!