Microtunnelling Operator based in Europe
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Apply Before: July 4, 2021
- Views 181
Do you have experience driving microtunnelling machines (mtbm) ? Are you based in Europe ? Then you are lucky because we are on the lookout for several Operator based in Europe!
iPS Tunnelling division has been operating on the market serving our clients worldwide since the late 1990s. We work with Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) for road, rail and water tunnels. We also undertake conventional tunnelling using the drill and blast method. And since recently we work with micro-tunnelling (MTBM) and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) technology. As a result, the projects in our department can vary a lot. Does this ring a bell to you? Then keep reading because you could be the Operator we are looking for!
What we expect from you
You are a Microtunnelling Operator and you have experience driving Direct Pipe (DPI), Pipejacking, and/or AVN machines. You want to work with the leaders in the microtunnel industry. Additionally, you have:
- EU nationality or working permit, as the projects are in Europe;
- Valid safety training ticket;
- Immediate availability, but if you have a notice period please precise it on your application;
- Experience working in microtunnelling / microtunneling ;
- Fluency in English;
What we offer
- Non-binding job position but we also get long term opportunities;
- Your flights and accommodation are included;
- Your transportation on site is arranged;
- You will earn a competitive salary;
- Before, during and after the project we will support you with any issue.
If you are interested please apply below and precise your availability.
Related Jobs (6)
TBM Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator on May 4, 2021 Project Based