Senior Tunnel Surveyor
FUNCTION: Operations / Delivery Team
REPORTS TO: Surveying Manager
GRADE: Survey Engineer
ROLE PURPOSE: Responsible for performing surveying works for Sub-lot 4
Organisational: up to 5 direct reports
INTERFACES Internal: Design Team, Operational Team, Health & Safety Team and Procurement Team.
- Responsible for management of all monitoring data including construction progress, production of graphical and tabular output, meeting attendance and data presentation where required, and for co-ordinating the up-and downloading of information to and from BBV’s Database and data backup system;
- Configure newly installed instrumentation within the user interface;
- Check that all I&M data exported is shared correctly and ensure data quality and the identification of anomalous data takes place.
- Responsible to carry out all day to day survey requirements on site;
- Previous experience in the Tunnels, ground works, structures and heavy civil;
- Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately;
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes;
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights;
- Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility.
Please apply for this position using the following link BBV01042 _ https://balfourbeattyvinci.co.uk/job-detail/?detail=bbv01042-senior-tunnel-surveyor