TBM and Mined Tunnel Ventilation Technician
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Apply Before: July 4, 2021
- Views 56
- Immediate Opportunity
- Work alongside industry professionals from across the world
- Be a key part of our successful team
The City Rail Link Project is a game changer for Auckland City. We are seeking a TBM and Mined Tunnel Ventilation Technician with experience in the same role on previous underground construction projects.As the TBM/Mined Tunnel Ventilation Technician you will report to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for defining, establishing and implementing a ventilation plan on site. The Ventilation Technician will conduct regular reviews to ensure that the plan has been implemented successfully and make any necessary improvements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
We are looking for an assertive and goal oriented professional to fill this role. You are someone who has demonstrated excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
In addition to this, you will need to offer the following experience/background:
- Professionally and technically competent, with experience managing multiple projects with extensive plant and resource knowledge
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of all phases of construction retaliated to electrical work
- Analyse problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency
If you have the above skills and experience, we are keen to meet with you as soon as possible.
Don’t miss your chance to be considered. Apply online today.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Related Jobs (9)
TBM Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator on May 4, 2021 Project Based