TBM Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Apply Before: July 4, 2021
- Views 40
- Auckland Central Location
- Be part of NZ’s largest infrastructure project budget valued at $1.1billion
- Competitive remuneration packages
The City Rail Link (CRL) is a game-changer for Auckland. It’s NZ’s largest government funded transport infrastructure project ever and we are committed to boosting economic activity by providing jobs to Aucklanders in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
Our Herrenknecht TBM is currently being assembled on our Mount Eden worksite and we are actively recruiting roles to commence between April to June 2021.
About the Role
The TBM Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator is responsible for operating the plant in safe manner, closely communicating with the TBM Pilot, Foreman’s and Grout Operator with any requirements and changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the discharge flow from the dewatering system
- Ensuring all materials are ordered in a timely manner to keep the grout plant and waste water treatment plant running
- Maintenance of the grout plant and waste water treatment plant
- Minimum 1 years’ experience operating a Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant or similar
- Ability to work successfully in a team towards shared goals
- Ability to work independently when required
- Proactive attitude to Health, Safety, Environmental & Sustainability requirements
- Require working in shifts
- Able to operate and maintain equipment to a high standard
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.