Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) Crew (City Rail Link)
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Apply Before: July 4, 2021
- Views 92
- Auckland Central Location
- Seeking construction professionals with TBM experience
- Competitive remuneration packages
The City Rail Link (CRL) is a game-changer for Auckland. It’s NZ’s largest government funded transport infrastructure project ever and we are committed to boosting economic activity by providing jobs to Aucklanders in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
Our Herrenknecht TBM is currently being assembled on our Mount Eden worksite and we are actively recruiting roles to commence between February to June 2021.
We have opportunities for specialist TBM positions on our Auckland CBD sites, as well as surface and logistics crews. If you have experience working with TBM’s we want to hear from you.
We are seeking the below positions (but not limited to):
- TBM Shift Leaders
- TBM Foreman
- Lifting Supervisor
- Erector Operators
- Ring Builders
- Segment Crane Operator
- Backup Miners
- MSV Driver
- Slinger Signaller/Dogman
- TBM Mechanics, Fitters/Welders & Electricians
- TBM Labourer (Surface Crew)
- Telehandler Operator (Surface Crew)
- Tower Crane Driver (Surface Crew)
- Some positions will require experience working on TBM construction projects and advantageous if you have worked with EPB or Slurry TBM’s
- Experience working with 2 component grouting is beneficial for any grout related position
- Physically fit and able to work in shift and underground if required for your role
- Health, Safety, Environmental & Sustainability knowledge and focused
Apply for this role to ensure your details can be shared with the construction management team who are hiring these positions.
All roles require a pre-employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, you may not hear back from us straight away as we are recruiting lots of roles over the next couple of months, however your details will be retained. You are also welcome to apply for other roles as they are advertised.
Related Jobs (9)
TBM Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator on May 4, 2021 Project Based