Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) Storekeeper/Storeperson
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Apply Before: July 4, 2021
- Views 17
- Bring your specialist skills to this iconic project & earn a competitive salary
- Be part of NZ’s largest infrastructure project budget valued at $1.1billion
- Secured pipeline of work until late 2022
The City Rail Link (CRL) is a game-changer for Auckland. It’s NZ’s largest government funded transport infrastructure project ever and we are committed to providing opportunities to the skilled workforce in New Zealand
About the role
Reporting into the Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) Store Manager, the Site Storeperson is responsible for receiving, checking, storing, controlling and sending out goods and materials from site in a safe and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage delivery and inventory at main-store inspection of goods delivered
- Organise store classification for plant and equipment spare parts (labelling, storage, etc.)
- Control physical stock for items in scope including inventory
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of freight
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Exposure working with w TBM crew is highly desired.
- Ability to use computer systems, particularly excel and email, entering stock movements on company software
- Understand effective stock management techniques and the important of maximum/minimum stock control
- Familiar with checking and tagging small tools and equipment, ensuring fit for purpose
- Highly organised and strong communication skills
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Related Jobs (10)
TBM Grout and Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator on May 4, 2021 Project Based