The Future Generation Joint Venture brings together the combined engineering experience and expertise of Salini-Impregilo, Clough and Lane and has recently been selected as preferred tenderer to design and construct Snowy 2.0. This project is based within the Snowy Mountains in NSW and will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world.
We are interested in hearing from Tunnelling / TBM Supervisors with exposure to operational hard rock Tunnel Boring Machines. Civil, structural, earthwork experience would also be beneficial, but ideally tunnelling in a large-scale infrastructure construction project.
You will work within a diverse and multidisciplinary project team, specifically in delivering tunnelling works on this major renewable energy infrastructure project.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and coordinate TBM Building, Commissioning and Excavation works
- Organise construction and Tunnelling materials, equipment, and human logistics
- Ensure timely progress of work according to schedule and plans
- Ability to produce daily reports as required
- Ability to work closely with Safety Department to maintain project safety standards
We are seeking a candidate with the following profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role Supervising Tunnelling Construction activities and crew.
- Expertise working with Tunnelling Construction Plant Technicians and Support Crews.
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering health, safety, quality, and environmental objectives
Supervisors must be experienced in the coordination of a number of Tunnel Workers and working closely with Tunnel Engineers.
This is a great chance to join the start-up of a growing department and take on one of the most challenging projects and work environments.
Related Jobs (6)
Geotechnical Engineer for Ground Improvement/Tunneling on June 1, 2021 Project Based
TBM Fitter for tunnel construction projects based in the UK on April 8, 2021 Project Based